IMA HTML5 Detecting Play Pause in Vast File

Nalin saxena

Apr 21, 2024, 2:00:10 AMApr 21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Problem- Possibility of detecting Play Pause incon in Vast media file

ad tag AdTag

In some case of mediation we are getting play pause controls within the vast files, As per our use case  we have custom developed ad controls enabled for our website
This is duplicate play pause icons to be displayed.
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 5.09.29 PM.png
Is there any way of detecting these play pause icons within the vast file ?

IMA SDK

Apr 22, 2024, 8:17:24 AMApr 22
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the IMA SDK support team.

I see that you have already raised this concern on another thread with the subject “HTML 5 detcting presence of play pause controls in vast file” and we have already responded there for this issue. To avoid multiple threads on the same issue, please take a look at that thread and continue the discussion on the same for further updates on the issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tPGbj:ref" (ADR-00231935)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team