NAOYUKI WATANABE

Jan 6, 2023, 8:14:02 PM1/6/23
to ima...@googlegroups.com
--
Gmailから送信

IMA SDK

Jan 9, 2023, 1:27:25 AM1/9/23
to iphone6...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Naoyuki,

Michael here from IMA SDK Support team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

It appears that you have opened a forum thread without much context. Having said that, would you be able to confirm if you have issues with regards to IMA SDK? If so, kindly share to us the full context of your concern and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2hakGL:ref

julhasshima344

Jan 9, 2023, 9:16:54 PM1/9/23
to Magle Akther, 'IMA SDK' via Interactive Media Ads SDK, julhasshima

IMA SDK

Jan 10, 2023, 1:07:02 AM1/10/23
to julhass...@gmail.com, maglea...@gmail.com, julha...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Julhasshima344,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Do you have any concerns related to IMA SDK? If so, please provide us the details. We'll be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2hbcED:ref

IMA SDK

Jan 12, 2023, 2:24:23 PM1/12/23
to maglea...@gmail.com, julha...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com, julhass...@gmail.com
Hi Magle,

Could you please provide the details of your concern, so we could assist you?

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2hbcED:ref

julhas shima

Jan 12, 2023, 2:25:10 PM1/12/23
to IMA SDK, julhas, julhasshima, 'IMA SDK' via Interactive Media Ads SDK
Thank you for your response.