PAL SDK on Roku

David Brown

Aug 18, 2024, 9:47:31 PMAug 18
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

We are looking to do a new implementation of the PAL SDK within our application.  However we need to support Roku as well; with this marked as deprecated by Roku.

Whats the suggested way forward to implement the nonce for Ad Manager, instead of using the SDK on the Roku platform.

David

IMA SDK

Aug 19, 2024, 8:22:21 AMAug 19
to david...@24i.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi David,

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google IMA SDK implementation and technical issues. We are looking into your issue. We will get back to you once we have an update on this. Meanwhile, your patience is appreciated.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vF6Wr:ref" (ADR-00263822)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

IMA SDK

Aug 20, 2024, 4:57:58 AMAug 20
to ima...@googlegroups.com, david...@24i.com

Hi David,

As mentioned in the documentation, the PAL SDK for Roku has been deprecated and new Roku applications implementing the PAL SDK for Roku are no longer being certified by Roku for publication. Legacy support for the PAL SDK for Roku will end on May 7, 2025.

Kindly reach out to your account representative for more information on sending GAM signals for Roku.

If you have any issues regarding IMA SDK implementation, please reach out to us.