IMA SDK for iOS

Aditya Sharma

May 2, 2022, 9:13:44 AM5/2/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Team,

We are rendering InStream Video Ads for iOS (version 3.16.3). We need to modify the Video rendition UIView.

It is possible in android by constructing AdDisplayContainer & passing the VideoAdPlayer in the constructor.

How can we do the same in iOS?

Thanks,
Aditya Sharma

IMA SDK

May 5, 2022, 6:27:16 AM5/5/22
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Aditya,

Michael here from IMA SDK Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Would you be able to elaborate more on your use case here in business terms? And the benefit of this to your business. Asking this so we can provide proper guidance and if the said use case is not possible, we will raise it to the rest of the team as a feature request.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2aPYVQ:ref

Aditya Sharma

May 11, 2022, 5:27:06 AM5/11/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello Michael, Aditya here,

We're looking for ways to customise the ad UI by disabling the default one & pass our custom Xibs like the one they have on Android.

Currently, the only elements that are configurable are the countdown & ad_attribution elements, which can be toggled on and off.

Thanks,
Aditya Sharma

IMA SDK

May 12, 2022, 6:06:49 AM5/12/22
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Aditya,

Thank you for your response. I'm afraid that this would not be possible as we have a limited support for altering the

Ad UI Element. You are correct that only countdown & ad_attribution elements can be modified to be shown or not.

Regards,