[Issue] No Active View Viewable Impressions - IMA SDK - VAST

Alfonso Ceravolo

Apr 16, 2024, 4:13:36 PMApr 16
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi guys,

We are testing a VAST on Google Ads Manager but We don't know
why the metric "Active View Viewable Impression" is empty.

Here You can find a test tag:
Attached You can find:
  • Check Console>Network>Active View Request
  • Screen Metrics on Ad Manager
Is anyone kind enough to help us?

Thank You in advance,
Best Regards

Alfonso
Screen Metrics on Ad Manager.png
Check Console-Network-Active View Request.png

IMA SDK

Apr 16, 2024, 7:31:52 PMApr 16
to alf...@metup.it, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alfonso,

Thanks For contacting us.

Active View is an optional feature that needs to be specifically activated for your ad units. If it's not turned on, it won't track viewable impressions.
Kindly check account and if issue persist then get back to us by providing your VAST and app id.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tP9fp:ref" (ADR-00231394)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

Alfonso Ceravolo

Apr 19, 2024, 6:02:31 AMApr 19
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello IMA SDK Team,

Thanks for quick and kind reply.

We are checking account with Publisher Support and
if the problem still persists, we will contact You as suggested.

Have a great day,
Alfonso