Required Support for Ima sdk related to ads is not working

Fayaz shaik

Jul 28, 2024, 2:48:17 PM (10 hours ago) Jul 28
to Interactive Media Ads SDK

We are using a React native video player, .
We are facing an issue  The only workable preroll ad is used, and preset timings are specified for the Vmap url used for the midroll commercials. I have a problem right now. Ads would play continually as soon as the mobile app was installed, but after three or four app closures, they would stop. When I erased my advertising ID, I entered the mobile ad settings and generated a new one. After that, only the advertisements were functional. What's the problem?

IMA SDK

Jul 28, 2024, 3:57:35 PM (9 hours ago) Jul 28
to sf24...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Fayaz,

Thank you for contacting the IMA SDK support team.

The IMA SDK does not support React Native. You may visit IMA SDK supported video player documentation for more information about the supported platforms. You can also check the Ads Developer Blog to keep up with the latest news and updates.

Please note that IMA SDK exclusively provides support for the following platforms:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vEFrs:ref" (ADR-00259871)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

Fayaz shaik

12:17 AM (11 minutes ago) 12:17 AM
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Thank your for your replay Ima sdk Team.
But some times preroll is working & Some times it is not working  If Ima sdk does not support to react native video player then why  preroll is working Vmap url is working I need clarity on this please help me

Regards
Shaik Fayaz