Customization of 'Learn More' Option on Instream Ads

Dwi Fitria Aprilianti

May 30, 2023, 9:39:49 PM5/30/23
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello IMA SDK community,

On instream ads sometimes I find the 'Learn More' option appearing as text only, but another time I find it as a button. Screenshots below for reference.

CTA with Button.png
CTA Text Only.png

So I was wondering, is there a way we can customize it through the SDK, for example always showing the 'Learn More' as a button or changing the text to 'Click Here' / 'Shop Now'?

Thank you in advance!

IMA SDK

Jun 2, 2023, 2:28:10 AM6/2/23
to dwi.apr...@vidio.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The IMA SDKs do not support changing the layout, size, or content of UI elements. The only elements that are configurable are the COUNTDOWN and AD_ATTRIBUTION elements, which can be toggled on and off, for more details on UI elements, see  AdsManager.uiElements:

Let me know if you have any questions.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lux3V:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team