IMA SDK for tvOS

tim@floatleft

Apr 29, 2022, 6:00:13 PM4/29/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

I am implementing the Google IMA SDK for tvOS and am running into a few issues. I am experiencing an extended latency before ad playback. Is there a way to speed up this process?
Also, I do not see ad counter UI for tvOS. Is this not a feature of the SDK for tvOS? I see the ad counter UI on iOS.

I have tested the basic example project and experience these same issues. Is there an advanced example that will provide more information?

Thank you

IMA SDK

May 4, 2022, 1:19:13 AM5/4/22
to t...@floatleft.tv, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Tim,

Michael here from IMA SDK Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

I believe UI elements are supported for TVOS SDK as indicated in this section on our documentation. However, to further investigate with the issue you are encountering, kindly share to us the screen recording of the behavior for better illustration of your concern. You may use the sample apps provided here.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
IMA SDK Team