IMA dont call 'bridge.html' on server

ali amiri

Jun 19, 2017, 3:10:35 AM6/19/17
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
I have used IMA sdk with our flowplayer. It works fine locally but when I deploy that on server it didnt work.
As I investigate the problem, in my local machine IMA SDK sends a request to this address : http://imasdk.googleapis.com/js/core/bridge3.170.0_en.html#goog_824220707 and after that loading ad process begins but when I deployed this on server IMA sends no request to googleapis even a failed one.
I search a lot about it but I didnt find anything, could you please give me a feedback about this problem?
you can see a sample video page here : http://www.inet.ir/v/OQKajZ/10+%DA%AF%D9%84+%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%AA%D8%B1+%D9%84%DB%8C%DA%AF+%D9%82%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86+%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%BE%D8%A7+2017

Thanks in advance.

ali amiri

Jun 19, 2017, 3:28:14 AM6/19/17
to Interactive Media Ads SDK

the above example is one that make request to bridge in my local machine and the below is the example that didnt send any request to googleapis from server. both using the same IMA.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

Chris Feldman (IMA SDK Team)

Jun 19, 2017, 12:12:42 PM6/19/17
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

Based on your source code, it looks like you've mirrored the SDK and are loading a local copy. We recommend always loading the SDK from Google's servers as it will ensure that you always have a working, up to date version of the SDK.

Here's what I would suggest changing in your HTML doc:

<script src="/assets/js/ima3.js"></script>

Should be changed to:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//imasdk.googleapis.com/js/sdkloader/ima3.js"></script>

Let me know if you continue to have issues.

Regards,
Chris Feldman
IMA SDK Team

ali amiri

Jun 21, 2017, 2:40:33 AM6/21/17
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Thanks,

we used the original sdk too, but problem was with our player that didnt work on server, it wasn't ima's problem

albert chu

Dec 1, 2019, 11:09:22 PM12/1/19
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
I've encountered similar problem, which no vast requests have been sent, instead only an `bridge.xxx.html` found.

ali amiri於 2017年6月19日星期一 UTC+8下午3時10分35秒寫道:

IMA SDK

Dec 2, 2019, 4:47:25 AM12/2/19
to alb...@polydice.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Albert,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share the ad tag that you are using? This will help us check the issue using our Video Suite Inspector.

I would also suggest changing the binary temporarily from ima3.js to ima3_debug.js in order to get a higher level logging, to know the possible cause of the issue. Please share the error logs that you will encounter, if any.

You may use the "Reply privately to author" option to share the information privately.

Regards,
Sherwin Diesta
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UODatM:ref