[IMA SDK HTML5] I'd like to show a video in Storybook

이상철

Jul 15, 2021, 7:52:12 AM7/15/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
스크린샷 2021-07-15 오후 8.47.47.png

In my case, When you run a video from Storybook, the problem occurs as above.

Is it possible to play Ads in Iframe?

IMA SDK

Jul 16, 2021, 1:22:25 AM7/16/21
to 1ils...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Yes, I believe so, depending on your implementation. Have you tried replicating this behavior using our sample apps? Could you please share your Ad Tag with us if you still encounter the same error using our sample apps?

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo Legaspi
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2KcUgG:ref

j han

Aug 25, 2021, 1:34:54 AM8/25/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi! sdk team. I have created an environment on this github.

```
$ npm install
$ npm run storybook
```

You may see the same issue.
Thanks!

2021년 7월 16일 금요일 오후 2시 22분 25초 UTC+9에 imasdk님이 작성:

IMA SDK

Aug 25, 2021, 5:38:13 AM8/25/21
to hanj...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi J Han,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I have raised this to the rest of the team to further investigate on the issue. We will get back to you as soon as we have any information we can share.

Regards,

j han

Aug 25, 2021, 7:48:06 PM8/25/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Thanks for the reply! I'll wait!

2021년 8월 25일 수요일 오후 6시 38분 13초 UTC+9에 imasdk님이 작성:

IMA SDK

Aug 27, 2021, 2:59:43 AM8/27/21
to hanj...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi J Han,

Our team circled back with us. As we are unfamiliar with storybook or if it is expected to work well with IMA, we would like to know if you have been able to reproduce the same issues using one of our sample apps?

On the other hand, do you have any idea of what storybook does that is different from a typical IMA setup that could be causing the error? Any input would be much appreciated as this can help us in our investigation.

Regards,

j han

Aug 29, 2021, 9:12:39 PM8/29/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi, sdk team.

Since that github example uses the simple app in the guide document, it doesn't seem to make much difference even if you use the actual example.
First of all, the storybook appears inside the iframe, but looking at other IMA examples, it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Second, the way the storybook presents the story may have an effect. At the example, after the video element appears in html, the DOM is accessed with a selector to initialize.
If there are any additional doubts, I will leave them out. Thanks for your help!

2021년 8월 27일 금요일 오후 3시 59분 43초 UTC+9에 imasdk님이 작성:

IMA SDK

Aug 30, 2021, 2:57:31 PM8/30/21
to hanj...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi J Han,

Thank you for responding back with the additional information. I was just looking at the screen shot that you sent over. It would look like you are using React Native? As well as you could be using an IDE that I am not familiar with. If you are using React Native we would suggest to see what people are saying on those forums, as we do not support that. Also in general the Storyboard should nto have much affect on the Ad or the container. As the storyboard is just a means for helping with UI transistions and follow of your app.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2KcUgG:ref

j han

Aug 30, 2021, 8:13:57 PM8/30/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi, SDK team! Thanks for the quick reply!
First of all, we are not using React native. JS only.
It is necessary to check which library is used for rendering inside the storybook, but is it rarely the case that the environment affects it?
Wouldn't it be a big problem to create a video element in js and initialize it in the dom?

2021년 8월 31일 화요일 오전 3시 57분 31초 UTC+9에 imasdk님이 작성:

IMA SDK

Aug 31, 2021, 1:31:11 AM8/31/21
to hanj...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi J Han,

Thank you for responding back.

I have relayed the information as well as your question to the rest of the team. We will get back to you with more information once our team has responded.

Regards,
Google Logo
Michael Angelo Legaspi
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2KcUgG:ref

j han

Aug 31, 2021, 1:33:06 AM8/31/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Thank you! 👍👍

2021년 8월 31일 화요일 오후 2시 31분 11초 UTC+9에 imasdk님이 작성:

IMA SDK

Sep 7, 2021, 5:56:05 AM9/7/21
to hanj...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi J Han,

Our team circled back and notice that we are not seeing any element with ID 'adContainer'. Please see: https://github.com/jung-han/ima-bug-storybook/blob/master/stories/Video.js#L61

We are not certain if this will resolve the issue, but please do let us know if this information helps you with the issue.

Regards,