VAST TAG - MULTIPPLE MIDROLLS SKIPPABLE

samson....@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2021, 5:14:21 AM1/6/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi team

Could the team provide a vast tag that has multiple mid-rolls and both mid-rolls are skippable.

Thanks

IMA SDK

Jan 6, 2021, 10:02:01 AM1/6/21
to samson....@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Samson,

Thank you for sharing your request for multiple skippable midroll sample ad tag - I raised this with my team. You may monitor our IMA Sample Ad Tags for an update.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2AHrHr:ref

IMA SDK

Jan 7, 2021, 1:26:45 PM1/7/21

There's good news, we have a test tag for plural skippable midrolls - https://storage.googleapis.com/interactive-media-ads/ad-tags/mid-skip.xml. If you have a compelling reason for us to add it to our sample ad tags page, we would love to hear from you.