Audio ad to play in Apple CarPlay using IMA SDK

Uttam Gawas

Sep 25, 2024, 1:02:14 PMSep 25
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,
  I want to play an audio ad using the IMA SDK on Apple CarPlay. Is it possible to play audio ads on CarPlay? If yes, is there any sample app or documentation available?

Additionally, is it necessary to have a UIViewController to play audio ads on CarPlay? Since CarPlay doesn’t use UIViewController components, I’m wondering how this would be handled.

Thanks,

 Uttam Gawas

IMA SDK

Sep 25, 2024, 6:29:50 PMSep 25
to ut...@whizti.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Uttam Gawas,

Thank you for contacting the IMA SDK support team.

The IMA SDK does not support Apple CarPlay. Please note that IMA SDK exclusively provides support for the following platforms:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vGacD:ref" (ADR-00269569)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team