RE: [ima-sdk] [tvOS:ima-sdk] - kIMAAdEvent_STARTED event is not reported

Message has been deleted

IMA SDK

Aug 24, 2022, 11:24:53 AM8/24/22
to ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Butchi,

Here is a redacted version of your initial deleted post:

We are using google ima latest tvOS sdk. We see sometimes kIMAAdEvent_STARTED is not reported though ads are being played successfully. We see the event order is as below.
  1. kIMAAdEvent_LOADED
  2. kIMAAdEvent_FIRST_QUARTILE
  3. kIMAAdEvent_MIDPOINT etc.
Below is our setup.
  • Platform - tvOS
  • GoogleAds-IMA-tvOS-SDK - 4.6.1

Here are the ad tags where we see the issue.

https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?sz=720x576

Culd you please look into this and let us know what is going wrong.

Thanks,

Butchi

I reproduced this issue and shared it with my team. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dn1yW:ref

IMA SDK

Jan 31, 2023, 2:14:29 PM1/31/23
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Butchi,

Hope you are doing well. I just want to get back here to share the below feedback from our team.

Our team attempted to reproduce multiple times and was unable to do so. Without more than one report of this issue, it is likely this is related to multiple ad requests in a short time triggering spam protections.

Do not hesitate to come back to us if you still encounter the issue and has more granular reproduction steps identified.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo