LearnMore and SkipAd in not clickable in Picture-in-Picture mode

krackjack234

Jan 7, 2021, 8:59:51 AM1/7/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

We are facing one issue with Android IMA sdk when the player is in picture in picture mode.

When the player is already in PIP mode and ads are playing, user is not able to click any of the Ad control like LearnMore and Skip Ad.

Please let us know how can we enable the user to click these controls when player is in picture-in-picture mode.

Thanks in advance.

IMA SDK

Jan 7, 2021, 12:01:47 PM1/7/21
to biswa...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

The Android IMA SDK doesn't have support documentation for picture in picture mode. Are you using a third party plugin? If so we suggest you reach out to plugin support. If you can replicate the issue in our sample apps could you send us the project?

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
IMA SDK Team