IMA Metrics

Ronak Patel

Jul 22, 2021, 11:24:29 AM7/22/21
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

How are you? I hope you're doing well.

I had a question about what kind of Metrics are reported to Google if we were to use IMA, with our own VAST compliant server.

1. Do you record any metrics to your servers? i.e. user engagement data with taps on various UI elements? Anything else?
2. If we do not use your UI elements, do you still record any metrics to your servers? if so, what are those?
3. On Android, since users are logged in via their gmail account, does anything get attributed to that logged in user on Google's end?

Sorry for all these questions, but your documentation is pretty vague about these items, and we'd like to clarify.

Thanks,

Ronak

IMA SDK

Jul 22, 2021, 4:51:14 PM7/22/21
to rona...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ronak,

Thank you for bringing your questions to our attention. Just to let you know, these forums are for helping people who are having technical questions about the implementation of the SDK into their app. Seeing as how you appear to have it working fine and are looking to get data about metrics and things like that. We would suggest reaching out to our Product Support Team. As they have more information and tools that can help you to get a. better idea of the metrics and data we have as well as what you are able to see.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
IMA SDK Team