About the videoElement in AdDisplayContainer

CoYjia

Jan 6, 2023, 5:47:05 AM1/6/23
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello All,

    Recently, I found some phenomena in using ima.js of H5. Because I have tested many devices, I found that the behavior in different devices is different.
    I used the following code to test:
     RJ@@S6$7D0N(B{H_UP~QPK5.pngNIF9)Z3FPSCN6@S7QWIT.png
     The same code produces different results on different browsers.
      1)Create a video tag with the title ‘Advertisement‘ and play it successfully
ZUC)LT0V7O6NS5H{IF$G]{K.png

       2)Change the src directly on the ’videoElement‘ and play it on it
YN48W]18IQ[GQ95PMCLF[3.png
      Both can be played correctly, but the layout needs to be considered more. I want to know what causes this situation. Why is it different?
      I'd like to know more details if I can.

Thanks

IMA SDK

Jan 6, 2023, 1:22:44 PM1/6/23
to cyjc...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Coyjia,

Thank you for raising this to us. Let me do the best I can to assist you in this.

Would you able to elaborate and provide more details on your use case, so I could better understand it on my end. If would greatly help if you can provide the following.
  • At least a test project where the issue is reproducible
  • Ad tag that you were using
  • Screen recording
Kindly provide the following details via reply privately to author option.

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=IMA+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002haPFfQAM&entry.80707362=00162715

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
IMA SDK Team