Getting Empty response on Sample Ad Tags

Arun Kumar

May 19, 2022, 8:09:41 AM5/19/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Team,

I'm getting empty responses from google sample ad tags, only the first time it gives a response but after that, there is no response from sample tags as you can see in this SS.
I also checked in the Incognito window, by changing my internet service provider but the issue was the same, Can you please tell me why this is happening?

Regards
@run Kumar

Arun Kumar

May 23, 2022, 1:07:33 AM5/23/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi team,

Please look at why I'm getting the null responses in google sample ad tags, waiting for your reply for the last 3 days?

IMA SDK

May 23, 2022, 9:57:40 PM5/23/22
to arunkum...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Arun,

Michael here from IMA SDK Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Would you be able to share here what exact sample VAST Tag you were referring to? Have you also tried it in our VSI if it does not return any ads on the succeeding times? Upon confirmation, we will test this on our end.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
IMA SDK Team