Regarding Companion Ads

Montu Thakore

May 3, 2019, 4:33:22 AM5/3/19
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
How can we make companion ads collapsible ?
Is there any SDK configuration ?

ima-sdk-fo...@google.com

May 3, 2019, 6:34:10 AM5/3/19
to ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Montu,

Thank you for your inquiry. However, collapsible companion ad is not supported on IMA SDK.
Should you need more information about companion ads please refer to IMA SDK documentation.

Regards,
Sherwin Diesta
IMA SDK Team

On 05/03/19 16:33:22 mont...@gmail.com wrote:
How can we make companion ads collapsible ?
Is there any SDK configuration ?

Montu Thakore

May 3, 2019, 6:49:47 AM5/3/19
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Thank You for your quick response

Is there any way to get callback event from companion view to Android ?
So I can make it collapsible.

kumar more

May 3, 2019, 7:10:28 AM5/3/19
to ima...@googlegroups.com
call me

ima-sdk-fo...@google.com

May 3, 2019, 7:22:03 AM5/3/19
to ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Montu,

Thank you for your response.
I would suggest checking out this companion ads documentation for Android, and see if you can play around the ViewGroup where the companion ads will be rendered.

Regards,
Sherwin Diesta
IMA SDK Team

Yaser Ali

May 7, 2019, 2:47:59 PM5/7/19
to ima...@googlegroups.com
yes i have problem with Advertisement not coming to my website and you informed me before with massage congestion google accepted you and with hurs will share the Advertisement in your website but nothing happens can you tell me what is the problem why no advertisement comes till now its long times

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2019, at 11:33 AM, Montu Thakore <mont...@gmail.com> wrote:

How can we make companion ads collapsible ?
Is there any SDK configuration ?

jinyu wang

IMA SDK

Aug 3, 2021, 6:34:05 AM8/3/21
to wang...@qiyi.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jinyu,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Have you tried the suggested action to check our documentation guide for companion ads and workaround with the ViewGroup? I think this would be possible if you set the ViewGroup to a collapsible one.

Feel free to come back to us if you encounter any error within IMA SDK.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo Legaspi
IMA SDK Team