Privacy Manifest for IMA SDK

Harshit Jain

Apr 2, 2024, 5:00:52 AMApr 2
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

I want to understand if there are any plans of providing Privacy Manifest file for IMA SDK? Apple requires all third party SDKs to provide Privacy Manifest file. If yes, is there any ETA for when a new version of the SDK will be available with this file?

According to the documentation, it looks like providing Privacy Manifest is still under discussion.

Thanks,
Harshit

IMA SDK

Apr 2, 2024, 11:25:13 AMApr 2
to harshitj...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the IMA SDK support team.

Yes, your understanding is correct. At this time, we are in the process of evaluating Apple's privacy manifest policy. Once more information becomes available, we will provide an update. For any questions regarding privacy manifests, refer to Apple documentation and support.

I would suggest you kindly follow our Release Notes and Blog Post for further updates on IMA SDK.

Please reach out to us if you have any queries related to the IMA SDK team.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tOmjg:ref" (ADR-00229554)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

Andy Larochelle

Apr 4, 2024, 9:54:22 AMApr 4
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Seems like it was released today for iOS, but not yet for tvOS...