VMAP Multi Ads not playing on Tizen TV Application

Bhagyashree Karan

Mar 12, 2024, 5:13:36 AMMar 12
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Team,

I am using the HTML5 ima3 SDK.
The tag we are using is this.

So I am testing this over a sample HTML5 setup given on the official site. The pre-roll only played, but the other mid-roll multi-ads and post-roll ads were not playing.

Please take a look and let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Bhagyashree

Disclaimer: This communication is confidential and privileged and is directed to and for the use of the addressee only. The recipient, if not the addressee, should not use this message if erroneously received. Access & use of this e-mail in any manner by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. The recipient acknowledges that Muvi Entertainment Pvt Ltd. and/or Muvi LLC may be unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of the text of the email message and the text is not warranted as to completeness and accuracy. Before opening and accessing attachments, if any, please check and scan for viruses.

IMA SDK

Mar 12, 2024, 9:58:30 AMMar 12
to bhagyash...@muvi.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the IMA SDK support team.

I will check with our team regarding your issue and one of my team members will reach out to you once we have an update on this. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rzs2s:ref" (ADR-00226917)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

Bhagyashree Karan

Mar 13, 2024, 12:13:53 AMMar 13
to IMA SDK, ima...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for getting back to me.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon :)
--
Regards,
Bhagyashree Karan

IMA SDK

Mar 13, 2024, 12:11:51 PMMar 13
to bhagyash...@muvi.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hello Karen,

This is Jackson from the IMA SDK team to help with your issue. Tizen is considered outside full support for the IMA HTML5 SDK. This means that some features may not be fully tested on the device. See this guide for more information.

I would recommend reaching out to your account representative for other options for ad support.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,
Jackson
IMA SDK team

ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rzs2s:ref