Multiple parallel ads request

Petro Pokydko

Mar 27, 2024, 5:10:06 AMMar 27
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi,

I have a question regarding multiple ads requests using IMA html5 SDK
According to a documentation there is a possibility to request multiple ads.

I have implemented everything according with docs, but In Dev Tools > Network tab I can see that those requests are being done 1 by 1 in a sequence (see attached screenshot)
Is there a possibility to have them being executed in parallel at once?

Thanks,
Petro
Screenshot 2024-03-26 170032.png

IMA SDK

Mar 27, 2024, 11:53:30 AMMar 27
to petro....@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the IMA SDK support team.

I see that you have already raised this concern on another thread with “[ima-sdk] Multiple AdRequests are executed 1 by 1” and we have already responded there for this issue. To avoid multiple threads on the same issue, please take a look at that thread and continue the discussion on the same for further updates on the issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02s0Gsz:ref" (ADR-00228881)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team