IMA SDK issue with MidAd Roll

Mohd Imran

Jul 19, 2022, 12:03:55 PM7/19/22
to Interactive Media Ads SDK

Hi Team,

We are using GoogleAds-IMA-iOS-SDK to show Ads in our app. Currently we are facing a strange issue in DAI, in our videos we have PreRoll Ads, and MidRoll Ads.

When PreRoll Ads display we are getting callbacks

- (void)adsLoader:(IMAAdsLoader *)loader adsLoadedWithData:(IMAAdsLoadedData *)adsLoadedData

- (void)adsManager:(IMAAdsManager *)adsManager didReceiveAdEvent:(IMAAdEvent *)event

But when MidRoll Ads start to display we are not getting below callbacks

- (void)adsLoader:(IMAAdsLoader *)loader adsLoadedWithData:(IMAAdsLoadedData *)adsLoadedData

- (void)adsManager:(IMAAdsManager *)adsManager didReceiveAdEvent:(IMAAdEvent *)event

Neither we are getting failed callback here

- (void)adsLoader:(IMAAdsLoader *)loader failedWithErrorData:(IMAAdLoadingErrorData *)adErrorData

We are using Xcode 13.1 and GoogleAds-IMA-iOS-SDK 3.14.4

IMA SDK

Jul 20, 2022, 2:19:01 AM7/20/22
to ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Mohd,

Michael here from IMA SDK Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Would you be able to confirm if the same behavior is reproducible in our sample apps? We would also recommend using the latest version of the SDK. If the same issue is not reproducible in our sample apps, kindly provide your own sample project implementation where we can test the reported behavior. Please also include the below information:

  • Asset key - if it is LIVE stream
  • CMS ID + Video ID - if it is VOD
  • Screen recording of the behavior

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=IMA+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002blev6QAA&entry.80707362=00114641

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Should you opt to share the requested details directly on this thread, kindly send it privately via "Reply To Author" button.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
IMA SDK Team