Error on iPhone (responsive web) when using IMA SDK for HTML5

Steve lee

Jan 19, 2023, 12:53:03 AM1/19/23
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hello this is steve.

I am testing using IMA SDK for HTML5.

Windows, Safari (Mac book), and Android (responsive web) work normally, but the video tag is not drawn normally on the iPhone (responsive web) and there is an error.

I want to know if there is an error on the original iPhone.

Thank you.

IMA SDK

Jan 19, 2023, 4:51:25 AM1/19/23
to dnxod...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Steve,

Michael here from IMA SDK Support team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Would you be able to elaborate on your concern and share to us the below information?

  • What kind of error are you seeing? A screenshot showcasing the issue would greatly help us understand your concern.
  • iOS SDK version being used
  • VAST Ad Tag URL in used
  • Affected device details (name and version)
  • Screen recording of the behavior for better illustration of the issue
  • Sample project implementation where the issue is reproducible

You may send the requested details privately via "Reply to Author" button or with the below process.

If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=IMA+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002i09FRQAY&entry.80707362=00164083

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
IMA SDK Team