Ima sdk ads not playing in react js web

Sai Bhanu Mathurthi

Aug 13, 2024, 2:37:07 PMAug 13
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Screenshot (114).png
Screenshot (113).png

IMA SDK

Aug 13, 2024, 5:01:38 PMAug 13
to saibh...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Am afraid we do not have sample apps written in React. However, we do have developer's guide you can check to get started with the IMA SDK, you may choose the appropriate platform that suits your use case.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vEtnQ:ref" (ADR-00263167)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

IMA SDK

Aug 14, 2024, 3:47:44 AMAug 14
to saibh...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sai,

Thank you for getting back to us.

A majority of IMA features are supported by typical HTML5 video players, including the HTML <video> tag. See the Video Technology Partner Program for a list of known video players with IMA SDK support.

There are certain considerations when using a JavaScript framework, such as React or AngularJS, with the IMA HTML5 SDK. These frameworks often move elements of the DOM, which can break IMA functionality since IMA expects the DOM to be static when the SDK is initiated. IMA supports JavaScript frameworks so long as IMA is initiated after the framework has finished moving DOM elements. Specifically, the HTML5 element passed as the containerElement argument when constructing the AdDisplayContainer should not be moved once it is instantiated.

Kindly check the Supported video player platforms by the  Google IMA SDK.