Ad UI

瀏覽次數:89 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Arun Kumar

未讀,
2022年7月26日 上午10:57:372022/7/26
收件者:Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Team,

I have a questions, I checked 4-5 designs of diff player which are using google-ima for showing ads, everyone have diff ads layout e.g. diff controls design and position, CSS.
So I want to know that is google sending ads according to the player design or we can manipulate the design of ads UI as per our player CSS, design and positions?

IMA SDK

未讀,
2022年7月27日 凌晨3:31:372022/7/27
收件者:arunkum...@gmail.com、ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Arun,

Michael here from IMA SDK Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Currently, we have limited support for modifying the default ad ui elements, such as showing/hiding the AD ATTRIBUTION and AD COUNTDOWN TIMER. With regards to repositioning the elements, such as moving the skip ads button or the learn more button, or redefining the design as it is, I'm afraid that this is not supported. It is possible that they (the one you checked) are implementing their own custom design, hence it shows differently from what is our default Ad UI. You may also do so, by providing your own logic, and using this custom ad countdown timer sample as your reference for your custom implementation.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo
IMA SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2d1c3Q:ref

Arun Kumar

未讀,
2022年11月28日 清晨7:06:072022/11/28
收件者:Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Team,

I have checked a few players who are using Google IMA SDK to show ads on the player; each has a different UI / design. They always get the ads as per their layout from google e.g if the player seeks bar is at the bottom of the player then the ads progress bar also shows in the same place, How they are managing this thing if google not allowing to modify the ADS UI?

Ref Link

IMA SDK

未讀,
2022年11月29日 凌晨3:08:192022/11/29
收件者:arunkum...@gmail.com、ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello Arun,

Thank you for getting back to us. There is still no support in modifying the default ad ui elements by the SDK. However, I believe what you see in other apps are their developer's own attempt in creating their own ad ui element instead. This is possible like how this guide shows how to create your own ad countdown timer. But this kind of outside developments are something we cannot support as it is not done by our own team. So, any misbehaviors that this modifications will lead to, would be possibly best resolved by their own developers.

Let us know should you have further concern.

Regards,

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄