I want to know about how to served ads by 2 way Facebook and My App/Web using IMA SDK

Minh Tran

May 15, 2024, 7:34:50 AMMay 15
to Interactive Media Ads SDK
Dear team ,

I want to know about how to served ads by 2 way Facebook and My App/Web using IMA SDK

I have the screnario as follow:
1/ I have the fanpage facebook to sale the milk , i have a 1 post in this page and reach to 1000 user in facebook
2/ I want to have 1000 user to segment in my CDP and use this 1000 users to served ads when user come to my website /app using ima sdk

Could you please help me to clear about this flow .

Thanks
Minh

Minh Tran

May 15, 2024, 7:35:05 AMMay 15
to Interactive Media Ads SDK

IMA SDK

May 15, 2024, 2:15:08 PMMay 15
to tnhmi...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi Minh,

Thank you for contacting the IMA SDK Support team.

Interactive Media Ads (IMA) is a suite of SDKs that make it easy to integrate multimedia ads into your websites and apps. IMA SDKs can request ads from any VAST-compliant ad server and manage ad playback in your apps. IMA can also display companion ads, report metrics to ad servers, and incorporate key buying signals, such as Active View viewability, IDFA/ADID, and content targeting.

There are two ways to implement IMA SDKs: client-side, which combines ad and content video within your app, and dynamic ad insertion (DAI), which combines ad and content video on the Ad Manager servers, and then returns a single video stream to your app for playback. The Google Interactive Media Ads (IMA) SDK allows publishers to display linear, non-linear, and companion ads in interactive media content such as video and online games. The IMA SDK can be used to serve ads from a variety of ad networks, including Facebook.

By following these steps, you can create effective app ads that will help you reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals. Refer to the guide for getting started to integrate IMA SDK in HTML.

Get back to us if you have any further questions.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIz6v:ref" (ADR-00235130)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team