RE: [ima-sdk] stop from google.ima.adsmanager does not work as expected for simid creatives (html5 sdk)

IMA SDK

May 3, 2024, 6:57:18 PMMay 3
to arnaud...@gmail.com, ima...@googlegroups.com
Hey Arnaud,

Thanks for contacting us.

I've check Sample Project and able to replicate with shared VAST.

I brought this matter to the attention of the relevant individuals and will inform you immediately when any updates become available. In the meantime, your patience is greatly appreciated during this process.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIs8m:ref" (ADR-00233590)

Thanks,

Google Logo IMA SDK Team

IMA SDK

May 24, 2024, 4:11:19 AMMay 24
to ima...@googlegroups.com, arnaud...@gmail.com
Hey Arnaud,

For me this issue is not coming in 3.641.0 latest version. Could you check once and update.
Thanks

Arnaud Leyder

May 24, 2024, 7:17:58 AMMay 24
to IMA SDK, ima...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I was able to confirm the issue has now been solved with latest production release for Google HTML5 IMA. SIMID ads are now properly recovering to content when calling stop method.

Arnaud