Date: வெள்., 20 நவ., 2020, பிற்பகல் 7:40
Subject: [ILUGC] ILUGC Monthly Meet - November 21, 2020 - 3-6 pm -
Lets meet on IRC (#ilugc in freenode.net)
To: <il...@freelists.org>

Indian Linux Users Group, Chennai [ ILUGC ] has been spreading awareness on
Free/Open Source Software (F/OSS) in Chennai since January 1998.

We will be organizing this month's meet through ILUGC's Official IRC
channel (#ilugc in freenode.net).

If Visual Presentation required, we will use https://meet.jit.si (Link
will be provided in #ilugc irc channel at the time of meet by the
speaker who is willing to show visual content)

We usually meet on the second Saturday of every month, and for the
month of November we shall meet through IRC on Saturday 21, 2020 at 1500
IST.

IRC Server: chat.freenode.net
Channel: #ilugc
Web IRC: https://meet.ilugc.in

Information about IRC meet:
https://ilugc.in/best-practices-to-conduct-online-meet/

Talk Details:

Talk 1:

Topic: Systemd-Nspawn

Systemd-nspawn is a simple but powerful command to run containers. In
this talk, we will see how to run a container using systemd-nspawn.

Duration: 30 minutes

Speaker Name: Mohan R

About Speaker: Just another FOSS Enthusiast

Talk 2:

Topic: Debian Trick

Duration: 15 mins

Speaker Name: Vrajarāja Govinda Dāsa

About Speaker: Started to use Linux and LaTeX as a student researcher
at NIT-K, Surathkal around 11 years ago. Now I am a trained teacher
(and an eager student) of the Bhagavad Gita helping people find
meaning and purpose in their lives.

After Talks:

QA & general discussions

All are welcome.

Thanks,
Mohan R
---
Mailing List Guidelines: https://ilugc.in/mailing-list-guidelines
Web: http://ilugc.in/
Internet Relay Chat: #ilugc on irc.freenode.net

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil : http://kaniyam.com

Get Free Tamil Ebooks for Android, iOS, Kindle, Computer :
http://FreeTamilEbooks.com
回复全部
回复作者
转发