ICEFOSS'17 - Free Software Conference @ FISAT

Free Software Cell FISAT

Sep 24, 2017, 3:36:21 PM9/24/17
Dear sir,

Greetings from the FISAT Free Software Cell,

The Free Software Cell of Federal Institute of Science And Technology (FISAT), FFSC is organizing a national level FOSS Conference "ICE-FOSS '17" on October 6,7. Workshops and Talks are arranged to help FOSS enthusiasts get information on Free Software tools.

One-day workshops on following topics are included

  1. Go
  2. Rust
  3. Machine Learning and Deep Learning
  4. ReactJS
  5. Apache Spark
  6. Docker
For further details please refer to the following link:

http://icefoss.fisat.ac.in/

Kindly forward this mail to those interested.

FFSC

Manoj K

Sep 25, 2017, 12:46:15 AM9/25/17
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
Can u pls mention/share, on which location this workshop is conducting.

Thanks&Regards
**********************
Manoj K
Bangalore.
"I will not say that i have failed a thousand times.I will say i have found a thousand ways that will cause failure"

"Freedom is the only law".
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

ilug-tvm-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

For details visit the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram" group.