The Chief Minister of Kerala: Free Alan and Thaha

已查看 17 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

abhip...@gmail.com

未读,
2020年1月19日 10:54:112020/1/19
收件人
Hey,

I just signed the petition "The Chief Minister of Kerala: Free Alan and Thaha" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 1,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/Xr9HGkkZX9

Thanks!
Sivakumar

Mitukula Venkatesh

未读,
2020年1月19日 11:02:362020/1/19
收件人 ilug...@googlegroups.com
This is not the place you can post here. And coming to the point. Once NIA take the case no one can do anything, don't take me wrong, but that's the fact.

"Freedom is the only law".
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

ilug-tvm-u...@googlegroups.com

For details visit the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ilug-tvm/CAB6yC3WopK27ZH4JqzOmJAW5AwhDd-F8Bsn%2Bg2icQPeiJ_3htQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Gopu Krishnan

未读,
2020年1月22日 22:12:432020/1/22
收件人 ilug...@googlegroups.com
Off topic

--

Manoj K

未读,
2020年1月28日 01:19:292020/1/28
收件人 ilug...@googlegroups.com
There is no black vs. white. There is no Republican vs. Democrat. There is no gay vs. straight. There is no atheist vs. fanatic. There is no rich vs. poor. There is no left vs. right. There is only US against them. The LABELS with which we identify ourselves and others only keep us DIVIDED and FIGHTING each other instead of fighting back.

~William DeBurc

Thanks&Regards
Manoj K
Bangalore
"I will not say that i have failed a thousand times.I will say i have found a thousand ways that will cause failure"

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子