Sintel Released

Mahesh Mohan

Sep 30, 2010, 8:49:18 PM9/30/10
to Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram
Sintel, Open Movie produced by Blender Foundation after Elephants Dream & Big Buck Bunny is released.

http://www.sintel.org/

http://maheshmohan.co.in
-മഹേഷ് മോഹന്‍ എം.യു

Anish A

Sep 30, 2010, 8:57:33 PM9/30/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
2010/10/1 Mahesh Mohan <maheshmohan.mu@gmail.com>
Sintel, Open Movie produced by Blender Foundation after Elephants Dream & Big Buck Bunny is released.

http://www.sintel.org/

I will download HD version today and handle to Zyxware soon.
--
Regards,
Anish A

http://identi.ca/aneeshnl

Adhin D

Oct 1, 2010, 8:46:16 AM10/1/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Anish A <aneesh.nl@gmail.com> wrote:

2010/10/1 Mahesh Mohan <maheshmohan.mu@gmail.com>

Sintel, Open Movie produced by Blender Foundation after Elephants Dream & Big Buck Bunny is released.

I saw it... Good one...
Hope big ones will come soon...

May the Tux be with you ... always
- Adhin

Praveen A

Oct 2, 2010, 7:02:19 AM10/2/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com

How about we making one in Malayalam? http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7616

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍

V. Sasi Kumar

Oct 2, 2010, 8:29:12 AM10/2/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 16:32 +0530, Praveen A wrote:

> How about we making one in Malayalam? http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7616

I can contribute to this. Let us identify a good story. I suggest we
take one from the rich mythology of Kerala. Could be a story from
Aithihyamala (ഐതിഹ്യമാല). It could be dubbed into other languages also.
What about one of the stories from Paraypetta panthirukulam - say, some
part of Naranathu bhranthan or Perumthachan? Or, maybe, from
Panchatantram? Let us start it and call for participation.

Best
Sasi

--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India

Adhin D

Oct 2, 2010, 8:47:03 AM10/2/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 5:59 PM, V. Sasi Kumar <sasi...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 16:32 +0530, Praveen A wrote:

> How about we making one in Malayalam? http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7616

I can contribute to this. Let us identify a good story. I suggest we
take one from the rich mythology of Kerala. Could be a story from
Aithihyamala (ഐതിഹ്യമാല). It could be dubbed into other languages also.
What about one of the stories from Paraypetta panthirukulam - say, some
part of Naranathu bhranthan or Perumthachan? Or, maybe, from
Panchatantram? Let us start it and call for participation.

Good Idea...

Shall we start a new thread?

V. Sasi Kumar

Oct 2, 2010, 9:00:20 AM10/2/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 18:17 +0530, Adhin D wrote:

> Good Idea...
> Shall we start a new thread?

Yes. Since we already have a wiki, we can start on the storyboard also.
But first let us decide what the story should be based on. What about a
nice Panchathanthram story? Let us get suggestions.

Adhin D

Oct 2, 2010, 11:27:56 AM10/2/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 6:30 PM, V. Sasi Kumar <sasi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes. Since we already have a wiki, we can start on the storyboard also.
But first let us decide what the story should be based on. What about a
nice Panchathanthram story? Let us get suggestions.

My personal favorite is Aitehyamala (because I like scary/fairy stuff) & I think it needs more popularization than Panchathantra. Panchathantra is almost popular all over India and also in certain foreign countries. I've seen a lot of animated series based on panchathantra stories. But Aitehyamala is not that popular & I don't think any initiative has been made to film it (unless you count certain TV channels adopting its essence & manipulate it to fill their serials). So I think we can adopt a story from Aitehyamala, such that it will stand out.

But I recommend Panchathantra as a start.It will be easier to make a storyboard out of it..
plus, creating animals will be more easy than humans & illusions, right? Let's have a look at Panchathantra stories & find something fit. We can save Aitehyamala for next time...

"May the Tux be with you... always"
- Adhin

Sasi Kumar

Oct 2, 2010, 11:55:31 AM10/2/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On 2 October 2010 20:57, Adhin D <mejaith...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My personal favorite is Aitehyamala (because I like scary/fairy stuff) & I
> think it needs more popularization than Panchathantra. Panchathantra is
> almost popular all over India and also in certain foreign countries. I've
> seen a lot of animated series based on panchathantra stories. But
> Aitehyamala is not that popular & I don't think any initiative has been made
> to film it (unless you count certain TV channels adopting its essence &
> manipulate it to fill their serials). So I think we can adopt a story from
> Aitehyamala, such that it will stand out.

I fully agree with you. Panchathanthra stories have been the basis for
many films, while Aithihyamala has not got much exposure. I would
particularly like something like Naranathu Bhranthan.

> But I recommend Panchathantra as a start.It will be easier to make a
> storyboard out of it..
> plus, creating animals will be more easy than humans & illusions, right?
> Let's have a look at Panchathantra stories & find something fit. We can save
> Aitehyamala for next time...

I am told that is not the case. The complexity depends on the extent
of detail you want. Thus, if you want good detail in the texture and
movement, it wouldn't make much difference whether the characters are
animal or human.

Best
Sasi

--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India

Please see: http://swatantryam.blogspot.com/

Anish A

Oct 1, 2010, 9:52:18 AM10/1/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com

I saw it... Good one...
Hope big ones will come soon...

Watch all these.

You can view the report of the open movie fest conducted in our college at software freedom day here :

http://www.realmcet.co.cc/software-freedom-day/

May the Tux be with you ... always
- Adhin

Also the GNU :-)

Praveen A

Oct 4, 2010, 7:15:20 AM10/4/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
2010/10/2 Sasi Kumar <sasi...@gmail.com>:

> I am told that is not the case. The complexity depends on the extent
> of detail you want. Thus, if you want good detail in the texture and
> movement, it wouldn't make much difference whether the characters are
> animal or human.

We should start talking to some institutions who can host this movie.
There should be a place to meet, computers for working etc. If we can
find some organizations to support financially, that would enable us
to support members working on the project. Blender foundation has been
able to raise money for the project. But I think we have to come up
with a good plan first. If we have a good plan, we can even raise
money by donations.

V. Sasi Kumar

Oct 4, 2010, 8:36:19 AM10/4/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 16:45 +0530, Praveen A wrote:

> We should start talking to some institutions who can host this movie.
> There should be a place to meet, computers for working etc. If we can
> find some organizations to support financially, that would enable us
> to support members working on the project. Blender foundation has been
> able to raise money for the project. But I think we have to come up
> with a good plan first. If we have a good plan, we can even raise
> money by donations.

Yes, the first thing is to find a good story, prepare a story board and
the characters with some voluntary help and then call for donations and
volunteers to build the movie. I think we can get assistance from the
Blender Foundation. One person who is trained in 3D animation has
volunteered help. Let us think about a story first. I have been thinking
of one of the stories from Parayi petta panthirukulam. Naranathu
bhranthan's story, especially the one in which he meets the chodala
yakshi would be interesting, I think.

Best
Sasi

--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India

http://swatantryam.blogspot.com

Adhin D

Oct 4, 2010, 9:56:55 AM10/4/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 6:06 PM, V. Sasi Kumar <sasi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, the first thing is to find a good story, prepare a story board and
the characters with some voluntary help and then call for donations and
volunteers to build the movie. I think we can get assistance from the
Blender Foundation. One person who is trained in 3D animation has
volunteered help. Let us think about a story first. I have been thinking
of one of the stories from Parayi petta panthirukulam. Naranathu
bhranthan's story, especially the one in which he meets the chodala
yakshi would be interesting, I think.

Can we discuss about it in detail in this months meeting?
Is the venue fixed?

JiShNu

Oct 4, 2010, 10:11:04 AM10/4/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
1) durian team who created this film started their work on October
1,2009. that make exactly 1 year to finish their actual target was to
finish the film within 7 months, with a team of 6 artists and 2
developers. At that time the team still had the hopes to be able to
realize the script in a 6-8 minute film. Later, team was expanded to
14 artists and 3 developers and the movie ended up with a total
duration of 14m:48s, 888 seconds!
Does we have people who knows blender well ? how many we have ?
( Actually blender is not easy to understand like other soft-wares.
newbies will have very hard time to understand everything.)
2) does we have the studio facility for rendering, and sound recording ?

--
(¨`·.·´¨) Always
`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep

http://thecodecracker.com
http://twitter.com/jishnu7

"The box said 'Requires Windows 7 or better'. So I installed GNU/LINUX..."

V. Sasi Kumar

Oct 4, 2010, 10:27:47 AM10/4/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 19:26 +0530, Adhin D wrote:

> Can we discuss about it in detail in this months meeting?
> Is the venue fixed?

I don't remember whether it has been fixed. If I am here, I can come and
we can discuss.

V. Sasi Kumar

Oct 4, 2010, 10:34:30 AM10/4/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 19:41 +0530, JiShNu wrote:

> Does we have people who knows blender well ? how many we have ?

It is not a question of knowing Blender, it is a question of knowing to
do 3D animation. A person who knows that can learn Blender without much
difficulty. We won't have many, but I think we can get a few people to
help. And we can cut down on details to speed it up.

> 2) does we have the studio facility for rendering, and sound recording ?

Rendering can be handled. I am exploring the possibility of getting it
done. I am reasonably certain that we can get it done without much
trouble.

Mladdy

Oct 5, 2010, 2:26:19 AM10/5/10
to Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram
@V. Sasi
"Rendering can be handled. I am exploring the possibility of getting
it
done. I am reasonably certain that we can get it done without much
trouble."

Wrong. It cannot be taken lightly. Sintel was rendered on 16 intel
i7-930 nodes with 6 GB each (and more in the end) while Elephants
dream was rendered on nearly 600 servers. I had tried to render one of
my Blender animations on my system (4gb RAM, Phenom x2 at 3.1ghz on
64bit Linux Mint) and it took around ~43 minutes per frame (a total of
424 frames). It was with Ambient occlusion at Additive phase, 2x
Motion Blur, a handful of composite nodes, Ray traced shadows and 4x
subdivision at a mere 960x480 to MOV (meaning, its pretty much low
quality, at maximum optimization). I never completed rendering it. Its
no joke, believe me. Forget about the final rendering, even test
renders will be a time consuming and tedious job if not given the
proper resources. Just imagine rendering at 4k.

Proper inital storyboarding- The Art Director should be able to fully
convey the idea of the shot and the elements, pose his views well with
the directors timing. It is, the base of the movie. The storyboard
should be good enough to dissuade experimentation during actual
production, which can harm the duration of the movie as well as time
taken.

Modelling- Comparatively easier of the lot, Modelling is fun to do
(albeit time consuming) and I bet more people are interested to do
this than the other areas. Organic modelling is really hard (which
this project will definitely need), and if we are to do sculpting,
that would mean more horsepower.

Texturing, Composition and Lighting- The skin of the movie, needs
people good with digital painting and image editing skills,
photography, materialistic sense, composition, etc.I still find it
hard to get my head around mapping.

Blender Node system is one crazy thing, but once you get the hang of
it, its awesome to none. One of the most brilliant aspects of Blender.

Rigging- Personally, I dislike rigging, but its a necessary evil. Its
the most important step before animation. Characters should be pose-
able (bending, twisting etc) in a believable manner (different from
realistic) Its a hard job, but a good rig will make the animators life
much more easier, and allow him/her to focus on the animation than the
controls. [See this for reference, these are some of the best rigs
I've come across, so easy to animate http://www.blendernation.com/2010/09/13/free-rigs-for-blender-2-5/]

Raw Animation talent- Its not just Blender here- you need people who
can animate; and do it convincingly. Good understanding of timing and
spacing, staging and acting is needed. One or 2 people are not enough
if the movie features a handful of characters. Animation is a hard
job, it requires passion, preservation and dexterity.

Post FX- Editing, special effects, etc etc. You get the flow.

@Adhin

"plus, creating animals will be more easy than humans & illusions,
right? "

Wrong again. Animals don't move like human beings. Modelling may be
easier, so will be texturing, but rigging them in a believable manner
will be a task. And so will animating them be. A good knowledge of the
animal in question is needed; how it moves, interacts and lives on
etc. Then again, its all possible too.

But unless you want to create generic, super simple characters,
stylized to an extent in a minimalistic environment with in-the-face
animation, it won't be easy.

Even though I have experience with sound and music, I'm not going
start on it, as I focus more on the visual side than audio. There will
be people with more experience on it than me here.

What about the backbone side? I mean, I'm sure this project is
intended to be done online than offline right? You don't get all
resources at one place do you? So communication, sharing files,
appending will be a problem. Data storage, I mean, and accessing it
from different places. Or what is your idea? Like Blender Institude??
O_O

I'll be happy to participate, if indeed this idea sees the light of
the day.

Cheers,
Milad

V. Sasi Kumar

Oct 5, 2010, 8:25:53 AM10/5/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
Milad,

Thanks for the detailed write-up. You are the third person with
animation skills to volunteer for this work. That is good.

I am not taking rendering lightly. I don't want to give details before I
can confirm, but believe me, it should be possible to get rendering
done. What does, for example, a 40-machine farm sound like?

I am not trained in animation, so I don't know the details. But I
understand much of what you are saying. We will need several people to
get this done - it is ambitious, I admit. But let us try. It is better
to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all. I am reasonably
confident of getting support in different ways. SPACE can probably take
a lead too. Let us see.

Kartik Singhal

Oct 5, 2010, 9:40:12 AM10/5/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Mladdy <agen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sintel was rendered on 16 intel
i7-930 nodes with 6 GB each (and more in the end) while Elephants
dream was rendered on nearly 600 servers. I had tried to render one of
my Blender animations on my system (4gb RAM, Phenom x2 at 3.1ghz on
64bit Linux Mint) and it took around ~43 minutes per frame (a total of
424 frames). It was with Ambient occlusion at Additive phase, 2x
Motion Blur, a handful of composite nodes, Ray traced shadows and 4x
subdivision at a mere 960x480 to MOV (meaning, its pretty much low
quality, at maximum optimization). I never completed rendering it. Its
no joke, believe me. Forget about the final rendering, even test
renders will be a time consuming and tedious job if not given the
proper resources. Just imagine rendering at 4k.

Thanks for the detailed info, Milad.

May be NIT Calicut can be of some help with huge number of resources available in the campus. Of particular interest can be PURNA, a supercomputing facility installed last December, specifications and some details here: www.nitc.ac.in/nitc/Super_Computing.pdf

If something concrete is decided regarding the movie, we can talk to the authorities, I am sure they will agree to support the move as our resources are usually underutilized at present. Though I am not sure PURNA will be of direct help with its current configuration as given in the pdf.

--
Kartik Singhal
BTech CSE Student, NIT Calicut

Milad

Oct 6, 2010, 2:27:31 AM10/6/10
to Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram
@V Sasi
40 is a great number, but what are the specs?

I can contribute to nearly every aspect of the visual side of things.
I lean more on the animation and modelling side and a fair bit of
texturing. Hope this doesn't fail like our previous venture. Like a
can of Pepsi.

Someone should make a wiki page for this, where volunteers and project
coordinators can discuss the production side of the movie.

JeevZ

Oct 6, 2010, 2:33:37 AM10/6/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
so the story board finalized?

> --
> "Freedom is the only law".
> "Freedom Unplugged"
> http://www.ilug-tvm.org

> ilug-tvm-u...@googlegroups.com
>

> For details visit the google group page:
> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

--
*ησямαℓιту ιѕ тнє υηινєяѕαℓ α¢¢єρтє∂ кιηк*

Jeevachaithanyan Sivanandan
CyberBeamS Technologies
http://www.cyberbeams.com
http://www.jeevanism.wordpress.com
ph: +919995319639

V. Sasi Kumar

Oct 6, 2010, 5:05:24 AM10/6/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 23:27 -0700, Milad wrote:
> @V Sasi
> 40 is a great number, but what are the specs?

I don't want to commit now. That is why I said that I am reasonably
confident that rendering can be done. I will give details when I know
what we will have. And thanks for volunteering. We are just at the very
beginning of implementing it. In fact, we have just put the idea before
people. There remains a lot of organising to be done before we can start
working on it.

Praveen A

Oct 7, 2010, 7:48:54 AM10/7/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
2010/10/6 JeevZ <jeev...@gmail.com>:

> so the story board finalized?

Lets start with a code name and we can use fosscommunity.in wiki. I
prefer some stories not related to any religion (ഐതിഹ്യമാലയ്ക്കു് ആ
പ്രശ്നമുണ്ടു്)

so next steps,

1. code name - I suggest ചാമ്പ (blender foundation traditionally give
fruit names)
2. wiki page
3. story

Once we have these, we can ask organisations to host it and seek donations.

JeevZ

Oct 7, 2010, 8:07:40 AM10/7/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
i like the codename..

and story..

what about Esope stories>???
they arent religious..

Sooraj Kenoth

Oct 7, 2010, 9:57:24 AM10/7/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com

> and story..

പറഞ്ഞു കേട്ടുള്ള അറിവാണ്. പണ്ട് കേരളത്തില്‍ താഴ്ന്ന ജാതിക്കാര്‍
സംസ്കൃതം പഠിക്കുന്നത് ശിക്ഷാര്‍ഹമായിരുന്നു. പ്രൊപ്രൈറ്ററി സോഫ്റ്റ
വെയറും സമാനമായ ഒന്നാണ് എന്നാണ് എനിക്ക് തോന്നിയിട്ടുള്ളത്. അതിനെ
ചുറ്റിപ്പറ്റി ഒരു കഥയാണെങ്കില്‍ നല്ലതായിരിക്കുമെന്ന് തോന്നുന്നു.

> 2) does we have the studio facility for rendering, and sound recording ?

I hope for rendering we can use facilities available in varies
engineering colleges in kerala. The key problem might be in sound
recording/dubbing etc.

--
Regards
Sooraj Kenoth

Mobile: +91 999 555 15 49

Adhin D

Oct 7, 2010, 8:14:53 PM10/7/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
2010/10/7 Sooraj Kenoth <sooraj...@zyxware.com>

> and story..

What about this month's meeting? We can discuss all these in the meeting...

Milad

Oct 8, 2010, 1:19:42 AM10/8/10
to Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram
I think you all should be aware that none of the Open Movies had sound
or music made in open source software. Editing is completely possible,
like using Audacity, but creation at the moment, is severely limited.
Jan Morgenstern (composer of Music for open movies so far) composed
the music using commercial software. FOSS audio softwares aren't ripe
enough for complete creation of tracks from scratch, like as is
possible using commercial packages like FLStudio, Cubase, Sonar, etc
etc. I believe its useless worrying about that side for the moment
IMHO.

sooraj kenoth

Oct 8, 2010, 3:04:54 AM10/8/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
>What about this month's meeting? We can discuss all these in the meeting...

Didn't get any venue till now. It is supposed to be on tomorrow. There
where only three people for last month meeting.

V. Sasi Kumar

Oct 8, 2010, 3:38:49 AM10/8/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 12:34 +0530, sooraj kenoth wrote:

> Didn't get any venue till now. It is supposed to be on tomorrow. There
> where only three people for last month meeting.

When do you want the meeting? We can explore the possibility of
conducting in SPACE.

Sajjad Anwar

Oct 8, 2010, 7:43:45 AM10/8/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I would just crash in and say this is going to be a wonderful venture! Have been away from the list and did not follow much of the conversation.
From our telephone conversation last night, me and Praveen has observed that one of the reason why the MES-FSUG open movie project lost its focus because of lack of plan of action and driving force.

I think we might need to pitch in and create a good team. (We are already in!)
And create what and when and where kind of documents. Why don't we start a wiki as soon as we name the project ?

A meeting is very essential and that too quick one. We can take this up in to discussion during the next SMC Camp? And also during the next MES-FSUG meeting?

Regards.
--
Sajjad Anwar | http://geohackers.in | Blog: http://sajjad.in | Twitter: geohacker

Milad

Oct 9, 2010, 12:37:35 AM10/9/10
to Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram
Unless we get together who can actually work on the movie, I don't
think we will reach anywhere.

Raj mohan

Oct 10, 2010, 12:36:37 PM10/10/10
to Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram
I think story of vikramaditya would be apt.some other goodd stories
are,
the story of iruthalapakshi from panchthanthram or the
gajendhramoksham.
It would be also good to consider some "Basheeriyan stories",like
mucheetu kalikkarante makal or anavariyum ponkurishum.it would be nice
to actually create the kaduvakuzhikunnu gramam.anyways goodluck with
the project.

JeevZ

Oct 14, 2010, 2:35:01 AM10/14/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
Basheerian Story.. thats great,, may be the Mookkan story...

Milad

Oct 15, 2010, 2:05:32 AM10/15/10
to Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram
I think everyone here should read this article.

http://andy-dolphin.blogspot.com/2007/08/want-to-make-open-movie.html

Nuff said.

Praveen A

Oct 15, 2010, 2:35:00 AM10/15/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
2010/10/15 Milad <agen...@gmail.com>:

> I think everyone here should read this article.
>
> http://andy-dolphin.blogspot.com/2007/08/want-to-make-open-movie.html
>
> Nuff said.

That was really a must read, thanks for sharing. There is something to
learn in failures as well, many freedom fighters did not see India
liberated in their life time, but they fought anyway because they knew
they had to.

We can follow many guidelines given in this blog. Lets decide about
director, team leaders etc in a meeting.

So we have a wiki page now
http://www.fosscommunity.in/wiki/Chamba

Help me summarize the discussions we had till now in the wiki.

How about meeting at foss.in?

ashik salahudeen

Oct 15, 2010, 2:48:10 AM10/15/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Milad. That was a really good read. My 2 paisas worth:

Lets find out someone in the group who actually wants to make an
animated movie, not because she/he is excited about community
contributions, nut because she/he is excited about making an animated
movie.

Is there anyone here ? Someone who absolutely wants to tell a story
through a movie ?

--
aashik

JiShNu

Oct 15, 2010, 10:19:18 PM10/15/10
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
I know Milad well. We once tried to make an open movie in MES-FSUG. I think he is the right person to become the Director and Lead Designer.

--
aashik

--
"Freedom is the only law".
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

ilug-tvm-u...@googlegroups.com

For details visit the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

--
(¨`·.·´¨) Always
  `·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep
(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ Smiling!
  `·.¸.·´         jíکhńú

http://blog.thecodecracker.com

Raj mohan

Oct 16, 2010, 7:14:09 AM10/16/10
to Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram
We all want to make a movie.But the problem is that everyone will have
different ideas.Just finalise a list of top 5 ideas amd make a
poll.then we will have a story.for that to happen a team has to be
created.so who ever started this idea better start moving fast.I can
only say one thing that is i am willing to be apart of this
project.thank u.

Milad

Oct 18, 2010, 6:42:07 AM10/18/10