Fwd: ILUGC Monthly Meet - Sep 12, 2020 - 3-6 pm - Lets meet on IRC (#ilugc in freenode.net)

Shrinivasan T

Sep 11, 2020, 12:40:09 PM9/11/20
to fsug...@yahoogroups.com, ilu...@googlegroups.com, ilug...@googlegroups.com, ilu...@yahoogroups.com, Free Software Users Group - Bangalore, Bangalore Python Users Group - India, Chennai Python User Group Mailing List
Sep 29, 2020, 4:11:50 AM9/29/20
to ilug...@googlegroups.com
thank you sir

"Freedom is the only law".
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

ilug-tvm-u...@googlegroups.com

For details visit the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ilug-tvm/CAND2794ET8t06AiwcryxbUUR9V65_d_kdJrimgPJRKNxD0BR_A%40mail.gmail.com.

--
God is Great