[GNU/Linux-discussion] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

sheela saketh

Mar 24, 2012, 12:56:00 PM3/24/12
to linux-di...@ilug-cal.info

LinkedIn

From sheela saketh

Student at indian statistical institute kolkatta
Warangal Area, India

- sheela

You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

A. Mani

Mar 24, 2012, 4:51:28 PM3/24/12
to linux-di...@ilug-cal.info
On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 4:56 PM, sheela saketh <sheela...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From sheela saketh
>
> Student at indian statistical institute kolkatta
> Warangal Area, India

> - sheela

Welcome to the hall of shame of people who have no appreciation
of the time and privacy of others, or of their own.
http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/DoNotTrustMeWithYourPersonalData

Best

A. Mani

--