[x-post] 1100 people have chosen to take the plunge!

Hiemanshu Sharma

Sep 3, 2014, 7:50:55 AM9/3/14

Hey,

Hope you are doing good. It’s been a while since we last spoke :-)

We had a very busy year and we want to add more crazy folks to the team. Want to join already? But we insist you to read on.

We’ll be the first to admit it. Multunus isn’t for everyone. But if you’re the kind of person who likes to jump into rabbit holes out of curiosity, you won’t be lonely here. We all took the red pill , i.e., scratched that itch to fight the current and face reality.

Happiness at work. Work-life balance. Career growth. These are not clichés here. We’ll ignite in you a desire to be the best at what you do.

1100 crazy people have chosen to take this plunge. Tempted to join the gang? Register here. Feel free to forward this to your friends who might be interested as well :-D

P.S. CTC offered is 6- 10 Lacs Per Annum and the number of positions open are 5.

Thanks,
-
Vaishnavi

Kingsly John

Sep 3, 2014, 12:21:02 PM9/3/14
to ilug-be...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hiemanshu/Vaishnavi,

+++ Hiemanshu Sharma [2014-09-03 17:20:54]:

> Hey,
>
> Hope you are doing good. It’s been a while since we last spoke :-)

Definitely has been, last we met you were Hiemanshu. And now you are
Vaishnavi too. I was told gender reassignment takes a long time to complete, how
far through the process are you?

> We had a very busy year and we want to add more crazy folks to the team. Want
> to join already? But we insist you to read on.

Ah.. so Vaishnavi's just one of your many(1100??) DID personas? Do your
identities mingle in the real world too or does it just happen online?

> We’ll be the first to admit it. Multunus isn’t for everyone. But if you’re the
> kind of person who likes to jump into rabbit holes out of curiosity, you won’t
> be lonely here. We all took the red pill , i.e., scratched that itch to fight
> the current and face reality.

While we welcome the diversity the two (or 1100) of you are bringing to this
list, we'd really appreciate if you don't spam us with your medical ailments
or anything that isn't Linux/Open Source related.

TIA,

Kingsly

PS: I'm no doctor but I believe creams/gels irrespective of colour work
better than pills for itches and scratching isn't reccomeneded at all.

Kingsly At Users Dot SourceForge Dot Net -- http://kingsly.org/

Deependra Shekhawat

Sep 3, 2014, 1:17:55 PM9/3/14
to ilug-be...@googlegroups.com
Laugh out loud

Cheers,
Deependra

harish badrinath

Sep 4, 2014, 3:56:27 AM9/4/14
to ilug-be...@googlegroups.com
LOL made my day.

> On 03-Sep-2014, at 9:50 pm, Kingsly John <member...@kingsly.net> wrote:
>
>> We’ll be the first to admit it. Multunus isn’t for everyone. But if you’re the
>> kind of person who likes to jump into rabbit holes out of curiosity, you won’t
>> be lonely here. We all took the red pill , i.e., scratched that itch to fight
>> the current and face reality.
>
> While we welcome the diversity the two (or 1100) of you are bringing to this
> list, we'd really appreciate if you don't spam us with your medical ailments
> or anything that isn't Linux/Open Source related.
Linux centric jobs bring money to people involved. Most people like being paid for their effort ?

> PS: I'm no doctor but I believe creams/gels irrespective of colour work
> better than pills for itches and scratching isn't reccomeneded at all.
 Getting scratched by some one else, especially at the right time, at the right place and with the right "ferocity" is the best in my opinion. Sadly most doctors i talked to refused to do that :)

Have a nice day,
Harish

Manish Chakravarty

Sep 4, 2014, 7:23:50 AM9/4/14