[X-Post] Fwd: [Events] First Ever MediaWiki Code Sprint in Kolkata

स्वक्ष

Jan 2, 2013, 10:28:32 PM1/2/13
to ilug-be...@googlegroups.com, LinuxChix - India
FYI,

Regards,
Vid  ॥ http://svaksha.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hello Everyone,

This is Sucheta. I am an OPW intern at MediaWiki, based in Kolkata. The newly formed Mozilla Community of Kolkata is organizing a 2 day ( Jan 5 - Jan 6 ) event dedicated to Free and Open Source Software and various Mozilla initiatives, where participants will get chance to interact with professional developers and renowned FOSS activists as well as some Mozilla Representatives from the Mozilla India Community. And they want to have a MediaWiki part as well and had approached me for the same. I am planning to do one small workshop on MediaWiki there, with 10-15 students maybe. It would be great to have your support, and suggestions are welcome too.

Here is the event page: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Events/MediaWiki_Code_Sprint_-_Kolkata

So, if you know people in Kolkata who would be interested in getting a technical introduction to Mediawiki, please ask them to attend! Do forward it to the relevant lists too!

Thanks for the support!

Cheers,
Sucheta