Fwd: [Fsmk-discuss] Resource Person for Incscape and Scribus

VIGNESH PRABHU

Apr 3, 2013, 8:10:15 AM4/3/13
to ilug-be...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rameez Thonnakkal <ssra...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Subject: [Fsmk-discuss] Resource Person for Incscape and Scribus
To: Discussions related to Free Software and the Movement
<fsmk-d...@lists.fsmk.in>

hello Team,

Looking for a resource person for Incscape and Scribus. We have planned a
session for DTP Operators and Photo Studio owners on GIMP, Incscape and
Scribus on the sidelines of Swataha, (http://swataha.fsmk.org) at Mandya on
April 14.

This is an important activity as DTP operators and Photo studio owners in
Mandya and Mysore are facing the threats from Proprietary companies for
using illegal copies of their softwares like Coreldraw, Adobe Photoshope,
etc.

We are trying to build the confidence of these common people to use the
Free Software alternatives. Also it is our duty to identify the challenges
faced by these people so that we can coordinate the free Software
contributions by encouraging our hackers.

Looking forward to hear from the interested people.

Regards,
Rameez
FSMK

Regards,