Talk by Ulrich Drepper on Saturday 16th Nov in Bangalore

Sriram Narayanan

Nov 14, 2013, 4:33:23 AM11/14/13
to ilug-be...@googlegroups.com
Hi all:

Ulrich Drepper is currently visiting Bangalore and a tech talk is being
organized this Saturday, where he will present on Interesting New Features
in Linux, both current and upcoming. All are invited to attend.

Venue: Goldman Sachs office, EGL Campus (details below)

Note: Due to tight security at the venue you are requested to carry a
photo-ID, mention Goldman Tech talk and the contact person’s name, email
(see below) and if possible carry a print of this email. Also please let
the contact person know that you will be coming. It is required for the
security registration process.

Venue: Goldman Sachs, Crystal Downs office, ground floor, TR4. Embassy Golf
Links Business Park, Intermediate Ring Road, off Domlur. Bangalore - 560071
Contact: Moinak Ghosh, Moinak...@GS.com Date/Time: Saturday, 16 th Nov,
2013. Afternoon 3PM till 5PM.

Landmarks/Directions: EGL entrance is close to the DELL Office building on
Domlur Inner Ring road. After entering you have to come straight down the
road till the dead end crossing. Crystal Downs building will be on the
right hand side. Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/5W783

-- Sriram
www.sriramnarayanan.com
www.belenix.org

Karthikeyan V.B

Nov 14, 2013, 6:37:16 AM11/14/13
to ilug-be...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the invite.

I'll be coming for sure. I am from NetApp Inc., EGL Park, so let me know if you need any help.

Thanks
Karthik