Riak - reach-out for anyone with experience

Yoav Abrahami

Sep 23, 2013, 12:22:00 PM9/23/13
to iltec...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am considering using Riak for one of our use cases, namely a scale-out storage for large json documents. Our focus is a rock solid solution and K/V operations, simple API, and scaling out + multi-data centers.

On paper, Riak seems to be doing all that.

I am looking to find people and companies to talk with to understand how the Riak works in real world operations.

Thanks,
 Yoav

Maxim Veksler

Sep 23, 2013, 9:34:29 PM9/23/13
to iltec...@googlegroups.com
Hey Yoav,

Try talking to Gal from EyeView. We had a mixed experience with Riak.

Contact me for connection if interested.
Max.

puıɯ ʎɯ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs