Finding Advisors

Neha Palacherla

Mar 6, 2014, 8:02:35 PM3/6/14
to iltec...@googlegroups.com
I know most of you know about FounderDating as the premier online network to find partners for side projects and cofounders, but in case you didn't catch the news, they've expanded to helping entrepreneurs and advisors connect.  If you're in need of the right advisors and/or want to help talented entrepreneurs and startups, check it out.

Amazing folks like Aaron Batalion (CTO/Cofounder @LivingSocial), Josh Handy (Lead Designer @Method Products), Gil Penchina (Former General Manager @eBay) and Katherine Woo (CPO @Kiva) are just a few of the talented advisors on the platform.

There's a deadline for Washington D.C. coming up on 3/16, so if you're an entrepreneur at any stage or want to advise definitely take advantage >> http://bit.ly/1ld7pno

Feel free to reach out with questions,

Neha

Tomer Gabel

Mar 8, 2014, 7:51:14 AM3/8/14
to iltec...@googlegroups.com
Most of us know about FounderDating as the premier spam producer in various Israeli hi-tech communities. I don't think there's a single user group I'm in (including a couple I've cofounded) that hasn't been hit by your incessant, irrelevant bullshit.

So here's my question: can you please publish a full list of your sponsors, managers and advisors so I know whom to avoid for the rest of my career?
Thanks in advance.

yael Vaya

Mar 9, 2014, 3:21:06 AM3/9/14
to iltec...@googlegroups.com