hadoop online training

iqtrain...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2013, 8:16:47 AM10/17/13
to iltec...@googlegroups.com
Hadoop is written in the Java programming language and is a top-level Apache project being built and used by a global community of contributors.

Hadoop Online Training Concepts :

1.INTRODUCTION TO HADOOP
2.HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System)
3.MAPREDUCE
4.Getting Started With Eclipse IDE
5.Hadoop Streaming
6.Advanced MapReduce Features
7.Distributing Debug Scripts
8.Using Yahoo Web Services
9.Pig
10. Hive

Our Hadoop Online Training batches start every week and we accommodate your flexible timings.

Myhadoop Online Training Institute is providing best Hadoop Online training from Hyderabad India,

Myhadoop is the best Hadoop Online training Institute we have good qualified and realtime industry experts to provide Hadoop  online Training, We designed Online Hadoop course content as per the current IT industry requirement.

Contact: Email:in...@myhadooptraining.com, USA:+1 732-475-4280, India:+91 95734816373

http://www.myhadooptraining.com/