Call for papers now open

Elad Sofer

Aug 5, 2014, 2:46:05 AM8/5/14
to iltec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys And Gals,

Agile Practitioners is an Israeli agile conference organized by the community for the community and as a non-profit event. The 4th Agile practitioners conference will take place in January 2015 and the theme is "Learn something new".
We plan to have 3 tracks: Beginners, Advanced and Agile for HR\Executives.

I would like to personally invite each one of you that want to contribute to the community to submit a talk for this conference.

All of the guidelines and details about the CFP are here.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions,
Elad.

--
Elad Sofer - Co-Founder & Agile coach At Practical Agile LTD.
Twitter: @eladsof