Startup Leadership Program

Sameer Sanagala

Jun 11, 2014, 5:56:45 AM6/11/14
to iltec...@googlegroups.com

Startup Leadership Program was founded in Boston in 2006, and provides world class training and a global network to founders, entrepreneurs & CEOs with a focus on leadership. With 21 chapters in 11 countries, Startup Leadership has an incredible network of 1300 Fellows who have started 1000+ companies that have raised nearly $450 million. Startup Leadership is not an incubator, but is complementary to it - our Fellows have joined the world’s top accelerators including Techstars, DreamIT, Wayra, Seedfund, and have won every major global entrepreneurship award. Our 60-hour highly relevant, innovative curriculum including gaming, simulations, and is spread over 6 months, in a combination of weekdays and weekend classes. We’re a not-for-profit, so we take no equity and the fees only cover your costs. If you are an innovator or founder apply now on www.startupleadership.com/apply or visit www.startupleadership.com and transform your networks and gain deep knowledge about starting and leading companies.