First OSv hacking session in Israel

Tzach Livyatan

May 26, 2014, 2:27:48 AM5/26/14
to iltec...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
I'm happy to invite you to the first OSv meetup in Israel.

OSv is the new open source operating system for the cloud.
It's designed and optimized to run a single application on a hypervisor, with minimum latency and simple administration.
More info at: http://osv.io/

Bring a laptop with hypervisor (VirtualBox, VMWare, KVM, or Xen) and we will help you get up and running with OSv locally and in the public cloud.

Regards
Tzach

dor laor

May 26, 2014, 6:53:57 AM5/26/14
to iltec...@googlegroups.com
The meetup will focus around OSv design, principles, using OSv and actual porting of your favorite app onto OSv.
Today we have this list of supported apps: https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv-apps and we hope you folks
to enlarge it.