Re: Missing gold summary for validation dataset

Parth Mehta

Aug 31, 2022, 9:37:26 AM8/31/22
to CSE-A-080 Darsh Kaushik, ILSUM
Dear Darsh,

The idea is you can upload the runs on our leaderboard and get the scores for validation set. We are facing some technical issues with the platform and hence the announcement is delayed a little. You should receive a notification soon.

Regards
Parth

On Tue, 30 Aug, 2022, 7:54 pm CSE-A-080 Darsh Kaushik, <dars...@cse.nits.ac.in> wrote:
Respected organizer,

The validation set released recently does not contain the corresponding gold summaries that could be used to calculate metrics, which is conventionally the case with validation sets of machine learning tasks.
I on behalf of my team wanted to know if this was intentional or are the gold summaries going to be released soon in the future.

Regards,
Darsh Kaushik