Change in ILSUM timeline

Parth Mehta

Aug 8, 2022, 7:57:20 AM8/8/22
to il...@googlegroups.com, abi...@gmail.com, sangeet...@gmail.com
Dear Participants,

We are glad to announce a kaggle-style leaderboard for the track. You should be able to upload runs to our server and get real-time scores and ranking. To enable the participants to make good use of this, we are delaying the timeline by a few weeks. The new test data release deadline will now be 30th August and the run submission deadline will be 10th September.

We will provide the details about run submission and leaderboard soon. We will also release a validation dataset that will be used for the leaderboard. Please keep an eye on the mailing list and ILSUM website in next few days for the updates.

Looking forward to your participation.

Regards,
Parth Mehta

Prerna Chaturvedi

Sep 4, 2022, 12:25:29 PM9/4/22
to ILSUM
Dear Sir,
Is the run submission deadline sep 10 or sep 15?

Thank you