Unable to access leaderboard

Dhaval Taunk

Sep 29, 2022, 6:07:47 AM9/29/22
to il...@googlegroups.com, parth.m...@gmail.com
Dear organizers,

I am unable to access the submission portal. It is showing me a 404 error. Kindly please check the issue. I need to check my scores to write it in working notes. Without the scores, I won't be able to submit the working notes.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhaval Taunk
ilsum.png

Parth Mehta

Sep 29, 2022, 7:35:10 AM9/29/22
to Dhaval Taunk, il...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dhaval,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will be sharing the results in a spreadsheet soon.
It should have details of all three runs of every team (if they submitted multiple runs) and not just the best one. That way you can make a more detailed comparison.

Regards,
Parth Mehta

Dhaval Taunk

Sep 29, 2022, 7:38:30 AM9/29/22
to Parth Mehta, il...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your response.

One more request. Will it be possible for you to release the validation set results as well along with the test set results?

Thanks,
Dhaval Taunk

Dhaval Taunk

Oct 2, 2022, 4:12:21 AM10/2/22
to Parth Mehta, il...@googlegroups.com
Dear organizers,

Kindly please release the excel sheet as mentioned in the previous mail. The deadline is very close. We will not be able to submit the working notes without it.

Thanks,
Dhaval

Parth Mehta

Oct 2, 2022, 4:15:07 AM10/2/22
to Dhaval Taunk, ILSUM
Dear participants,

You can access all the results here: https://ilsum.github.io/ilsum/2022/results.html

Let me know if you have trouble accessing it.