ILSUM Submission Platform

shreysatapara

Sep 1, 2022, 2:26:14 PM9/1/22
to ILSUM
Dear All,
Access credentials for the ILSUM submission platform are shared with all via autogenerated email from norepl...@gmail.com to your registered mail id; in case you've not received it yet, Please check your spam first or reply to this email from your registered email mentioning your team name.

Note:  We haven't shared credentials with those teams; to whom we asked earlier to rename their team names.

--
Regards,
Shrey Satapara

Niranjan Ramesh Rao

Sep 3, 2022, 2:50:59 PM9/3/22
to ILSUM
The latest email mentions the run submission deadline is 15th September, but the website says 10th September. Can you please clarify this point.

Regards
Niranjan Rao