Queries regarding Task 2 submission of files

anonymous

Oct 17, 2023, 9:15:11 AM10/17/23
to ILSUM
Dear Sir,

We have two  queries regarding  the submission for Task 2, which are as follows:
1/  We have formatted our submission files as communicated by @Shrey Satapara yesterday.

i.e.
id, label
ilsum_23_test_1, ["label1","label2"]
ilsum_23_test_2, ["label2","label4","label1"]

But this format leads to multiple columns ( instead of two columns i.e., <id, label>) as shown in the attached file below "sample_submission_task2.csv" ( while opening in MS Excel).

Is it okay if the submission file has more than two columns as shown in "sample_submission_task2.csv"?

2/ Also, we have created a.txt file describing the algorithms implemented (as mentioned in the task website). How should we submit this .txt file?

sample_submission_task2.csv

Shrey Satapara

Oct 17, 2023, 9:48:09 AM10/17/23
to anonymous, ILSUM
Hi,
Please submit generated CSV only, sometimes Excel manipulates the formatting of CSVs, in case if you want to read file manually after generating you can use VS code. I'm attaching snapshot of reading and writing CSVs that contains list in single column for your reference.

For system description use the submission description field in shared form for each individual submission.

IMG_20231017_191218.jpg

anonymous

Oct 17, 2023, 11:22:03 AM10/17/23
to ILSUM
Dear Sir,
              We are generating the output labels from the labels and putting them into a Python list. Then we write the list to a CSV file. The CSV file after writing the <id, label> tuple looks like the following example in the CSV file attached herewith:-

Is this format Okay? Please check the attached CSV file.
ilsum_10.csv