Fw: Take Action by Friday to Ban Styrofoam in California!

laurie sage

May 13, 2011, 4:26:40 PM5/13/11
to ilmem...@googlegroups.com, Environmental Ministry GOOGLE GROUP
Hi EMers,
Here is one more bit of important legislation we can take action on right away, folks! Check it out...
Save Our Shores is a good email list to be on for actions of all kinds. We all know that Styrofoam is heinous to the environment.
Laurie

Choose Peace and Choose to Love
Give the Planet a Chance- Be Conscious
"O how I laugh when I think of my vague indefinite riches. No run on my bank can drain it, for my wealth is not possession but enjoyment" - Henry David Thoreau
"No one can say for certain how this change will end, but I do know that change is not something that we should fear. When young people insist that the currents of history are on the move, the burdens of the past can be washed away."-Barack Obama, 2011