Environmental Ministry Meeting this Sunday 2/5 at ILM 1:15

Beth Freewomon

Feb 2, 2012, 5:22:55 PM2/2/12
to ILM EM google group, kristen....@gmail.com, Laurie Sage
Greetings Earthlings and Earth lovers,

Just writing to remind you that this coming Sunday, February 5th we are are gathering at ILM for our next Environmental Ministry (EM) meeting. So if you aren't a football fan come on by the fellowship hall!  If it's warm look for us outside.
After pray out at 1:15 we will gather for a potluck lunch at meet from 2-3:15 and clean up and carpool home at 3:30.

If you have an agenda item reply to Laurie and I and let us know ahead of time if you can. It's been a few months since our last formal mtg. so there's lots to catch up on!

Blessings
Beth Freewomon